Thursday, May 21, 2009

Music is life!

Hello everyone!

I love music and I put it into my PLE because I think that by listening to the music we can learn new vocabulary and pronunciation in a foreign language. Very often I don't understand all the words I hear in a song and so I go and check them on the Internet. It is just a very easy and funny way to learn something new and something more about a foreign language. I think that teachers should somewhat use lyrics of famous songs to teach the grammar or simply to encourage their students to deepen their learning of a language. It would be a funny and easy way for teaching and I'm sure it will be really appreciated by every single student. (Why school should always be so boring? ;)

I don't know very much about "brand-new" singers since I'm fond of a kind of music that is quite "old", like my friends kindly say! (I don't think music ever becomes old..., do you?). However, listening to the radio I found out a Lily Allen's song that I appreciated. It's name is The Fear and I think it is a nice song because it talks about the way our society behaves nowadays. It can easily apply to the latest Italian political events and to the way people use their body instead of their brains. Listen to it if you wish and in this website you can find its lyrics and many more.



Bye byeee,
Chiara

(photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment